Take advantage of longer terms (up to 24 months) and lower payments. No impact on your credit score because there is no hard credit check. No prepayment penalties. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
Get Rid of That Factory Amp! Make Your Bike Plug-and-Play with Aftermarket Amplifiers!
Until now, removing a factory amplifier required lots of rewiring. Removing the factory amplifier disconnects the speakers from the radio. This harness loops the speaker signal from the radio back out to the speaker locations, bypassing the amplifier entirely.
- Front radio outputs are routed directly to the front speaker pod plugs.
- Saddlebag lid speakers are available via a pigtail on this harness labeled "Rear Speakers."
- Easy installation. Unplug the factory amplifier and plug this harness in, and you are done.
A front plug & play signal adapter is required when using this harness.
This harness works hand in hand with our standard 2014-Up Harley Plug & Play Adapter for Aftermarket Amplifiers. The front plug and play signal adapter will give you RCA outputs to connect to your aftermarket amplifier or sound processor while also presenting a resistive load to your factory radio. The resistive load increases sound quality and allow you to use the entire volume range of the radio without distortion.
You can find the front plug & play signal harness here.
- Compatible Year - 2014+
- Compatible Model - Street Glide, Road Glide
- Location - Fairing
- Additional Adapter Required - Yes - T Harness, Rear Bypass Harness if dual amplified
- Modification Required - No
- Plug & Play - Yes
- Works with Electric Lid Locks - N/A
(Bikes with Factory Harley Amplifier in Saddlebag)
- On some amplified bikes with a second factory amplifier located in the left saddlebag, the rear speaker signal might not be available in this plug. On those models, the rear speaker signal for the saddlebag lids will need to be grabbed at the radio harness and will require splicing for the rear speakers. The front speakers, though, will still work with this plug.
- Our saddlebag amplifier bypass harness is also required to bypass the rear amplifier on these models. The saddlebag amplifier bypass harness will connect the signal circuits coming from the front of the bike (either at the radio or the front amplifier bypass harness) to the lid speakers, Eliminating the need for new aftermarket speaker lines and saddlebag disconnects to be run from the front of the bike back to the bags. Keep your factory saddlebag connections!
(1) Front Amplifier Bypass Harness
Perfect way to pay within 100 days with no credit history required and no hard credit check. We cover the financing fees for you as long as you pay off your purchase within 100 days. So there are no hidden fees. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
100 Day same as cash financing
Most items ship in 24 hours (83% on average), some items do have a lead time due to manufacturing and tech oversight. All orders are processed and built in the order in which they are received. This allows our experts to review every order and check that it is correct for your specific bike. This means that sometimes you might have to wait a little longer to receive your order, but it’s always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our refund policy here.
Some items have a longer lead time due to custom assemblies and requirements for tech oversight before shipping. We do our best to add estimated lead times directly to the product page for these items as well as inform our customers over the phone. All items in an order will generally ship together, so if you have one or more items that have longer lead times the other items in your order will usually ship out as soon as all parts are assembled and inspected. Please do not plan the ride of your life around the estimated shipping times of your stereo equipment :)
Simply contact us for a return Authorization number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our return policy here.
your part is guaranteed to fit
We test fit every part we sell on actual bikes in order to verify fitment on each moden, generation, and in each possible location. You can be sure that if we have stated that a part fits your bike, that it will, or your money back. You will find model, year, and location fitment details on most product pages.
We thoroughly test every part we sell on a real bike
There are a lot of parts out there that we refuse to sell. If it’s not up to our high standards, it never makes it to this website. We have parts that fit various budgets and levels of insanity, but all parts we carry are exceptional performers.
WE ARE FULLY AUTHORIZED RETAILERS FOR ALL BRANDS WE SELL
There are only a select few authorized online retailers for the brands we sell. Most all online retailers (even the really big ones) are not authorized at all! And the manufacturer’s warranty is void before you even get your items.
ordering from american hard bag is 100% safe and secure
You can rest easy - your personal details are never shared, sold, or rented to anyone either.