Take advantage of longer terms (up to 24 months) and lower payments. No impact on your credit score because there is no hard credit check. No prepayment penalties. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
Big Harley Amplifier Power for the Most Demanding Systems
The Velocity RZA500.2 amplifier has been designed to be the best sounding powerhouse amplifier available for Harley audio applications. At Velocity Speaker Design we got sick of dealing with the makeshift amplifiers that other companies put out there. We decided to build our own amplifiers that did not cut corners on top level performance and were better engineered for the motorcycle environment.
Two Channels Is Better Than Four
Whether you are looking for the best fitment, best performance, or best system design options, there are many advantages to multiple 2 channel amplifiers over amplifiers with more channels onboard. We designed the RZA500.2 amplifier to work in pairs when installed in the faring. That is why you can easily fit two of them side by side in Street Glide and Electra Glide fairings with plenty of room left over for your DSP without any modifications to the bike. When used with our Velocity 8 DSP this nets you 8 fully active channels! In Road Glides you can fit 3 for a total of 10 channels. Running multiple 2 channel amplifiers gives you much more flexibility when it comes to fitment. Multiple 2 channel amplifiers also have a distinct power supply performance advantage as well. With dedicated 8 gauge runs to the battery, 2 channel amplifiers are able to tap larger surges of energy more efficiently than an equivalent 4 channel amplifier, and that equates to performance that you can hear.
Full Chassis Heatsink
The RZA500.2 uses a full chassis heatsink that covers the entire top and bottom of the amplifier instead of using a flimsy sheet metal bottom like other amplifiers. This amounts to an amplifier that can be more firmly mounted in many applications. The added heat sink mass also allowed us to push the performance limitations of this amplifier
Designed to Seamlessly Integrate With the Velocity 8 Dsp
The Velocity 8 DSP can be ordered to be fully plug and play with multiple RZA500.2 amplifiers. This allows you to build monster systems that simply plug in and work without the pitfalls and complexities that other types of equipment would get you into.
- 1998 - 2013 Road Glide, up to 4 in the fairing without any modification to the bike. Two fit on top of the radio lengthwise and one fits between each fairing glove box and the inner fairing.
- 1998 - 2013 Street Glide and Electra Glide, 1 in the fairing without modification to the bike. 2 will fit fairly easily with some installer ingenuity.
- 2014 and later Street Glide and Electra Glide, 2 easily fit on top of the radio without any modification to the bike.
- 2015 and later Road Glide, up to 3 amplifiers. One fits under the radio and one amplifier can be added to each side of the radio when using our Road Glide specific Snap-In amplifier mounting puck.
- All 1998 and later bikes can support up to 5 of these amplifiers using just a factory charging system.
- Additional Amplifiers can be added to the bags with a plug and play harness on all models.
- 2 Years Limited
- 3 Years if installed by an authorized Velocity Speaker Design dealer
Extreme Level Performance
- Full Chassis Heat Sink Design Can Be Mounted in Any Position
- Compact Design Fits All ‘14 and Later Fairings Without Any Modification
- Super Wide Range Signal Input Stage Is Compatible With Most Any Type of Analog Signal
- Made Specifically for Harley Applications
- Optimized for Velocity Speakers
- Flexible Design Is Perfect for Every Type of Speaker on a Bike Including Subwoofers, Bag Woofers, Mid Ranges, and Tweeters
- Onboard Active 12 db crossovers
Flash Your Bike Yourself and Be Sure That the Job Is Done Right
Our flash tool rental kit ships with all of the parts required to flash any Harley touring bike radio from 2014 - current year. The kit ships with a return shipping label for your convenience. After you are finished with the tool simply drop it in the mail and receive a full refund for your $200 deposit.
- 675 Watts Peak Power
- 2 x 275 Watts @ 2 Ohm RMS
- 2 x 150 Watts @ 4 Ohm RMS
- 1 x 550 Watts @ 4 Ohm RMS
- Frequency Response 20hz - 25khz
- Crossover High/Low Pass 40hz - 400hz @ 12db
- Signal Input Range .41V - 10V Balanced High & Low Level
- RCA Input - Yes
- Speaker Level Input - Yes (over RCA connection)
- Efficiency 87% @ Full Power
- Remote Trigger 12V or Signal Sense
- 7.92" L x 4.13" W x 1.57" H
- RZA500.2 Amplifier
- RCA Input Harness
- Allen Wrench
Perfect way to pay within 100 days with no credit history required and no hard credit check. We cover the financing fees for you as long as you pay off your purchase within 100 days. So there are no hidden fees. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
100 Day same as cash financing
Most items ship in 24 hours (83% on average), some items do have a lead time due to manufacturing and tech oversight. All orders are processed and built in the order in which they are received. This allows our experts to review every order and check that it is correct for your specific bike. This means that sometimes you might have to wait a little longer to receive your order, but it’s always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our refund policy here.
Some items have a longer lead time due to custom assemblies and requirements for tech oversight before shipping. We do our best to add estimated lead times directly to the product page for these items as well as inform our customers over the phone. All items in an order will generally ship together, so if you have one or more items that have longer lead times the other items in your order will usually ship out as soon as all parts are assembled and inspected. Please do not plan the ride of your life around the estimated shipping times of your stereo equipment :)
Simply contact us for a return Authorization number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our return policy here.
your part is guaranteed to fit
We test fit every part we sell on actual bikes in order to verify fitment on each moden, generation, and in each possible location. You can be sure that if we have stated that a part fits your bike, that it will, or your money back. You will find model, year, and location fitment details on most product pages.
We thoroughly test every part we sell on a real bike
There are a lot of parts out there that we refuse to sell. If it’s not up to our high standards, it never makes it to this website. We have parts that fit various budgets and levels of insanity, but all parts we carry are exceptional performers.
WE ARE FULLY AUTHORIZED RETAILERS FOR ALL BRANDS WE SELL
There are only a select few authorized online retailers for the brands we sell. Most all online retailers (even the really big ones) are not authorized at all! And the manufacturer’s warranty is void before you even get your items.
ordering from american hard bag is 100% safe and secure
You can rest easy - your personal details are never shared, sold, or rented to anyone either.