Take advantage of longer terms (up to 24 months) and lower payments. No impact on your credit score because there is no hard credit check. No prepayment penalties. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
Velocity Overdrive Speakers Are the Absolute Top of the Line With Both the Highest Output as Well as the Best Sound Quality
These speakers deliver on a true live concert experience that just can not be found in any other speaker set. Velocity OverDrive is as good as it gets. This full 4 speaker system has all of the best components and is tuned for you and ready to rock.
Velocity R65 Neo 6.5” Midranges
The snap of the midbass is sharp and authoritative. The fairing mids (R65 Neo) are perfectly matched for the available air space in fairing speaker pods of ‘14 and later Street Glides and Road Glides. The upper frequency response is smooth and warm sounding thanks to the light weight yet rigid impregnated cone material. The cone geometry of these speakers is far superior to other pro audio type midranges on the market. The R65 Neo has a very unusual upper mid-range and high-frequency efficiency that makes it much louder when paired with horn-loaded tweeters than all other mid-range speakers. This is because the mid-range can couple to the tweeters output without shifts and gaps in phase or frequency response.
Velocity RZ75H Compression Horn Tweeters
The first thing that you will notice about this speaker system is that the compression horn tweeters are silky smooth sounding and do not have that typical harsh horn sound at all. They are sparkly and lively sounding. These horns are very much capable of playing louder than all of the other speakers on the bike but they are also level matched, phase matched, and tuned to perfectly compliment the Velocity mid-ranges, making the combination of the two speakers as loud and beautiful sounding as can be.
Velocity R690 6x9 Woofers
We designed the very best 6x9 in existence for Harley baggers. The R690 thrives in a saddlebag as an enclosure. We designed these speakers with an extra long voice coil which allows the speakers to handle bass at extreme high levels of output. We also designed these speakers to have an abnormally smooth and extended high frequency range so that you can hear those vocals loud and clear while flying down the freeway. And of course we have paired the R690s Velocity to our RZ75H compression tweeters so that you get that same beautiful upper frequency extension in the rear as you are getting from the fairing.
Velocity Double Trouble (2x RZA500.2 amplifier)
The RZA500.2 is the very best-sounding amplifier made specifically for Harley use. This amplifier has better speaker cone control at high volumes for better bass, and far better high frequency fidelity than other amplifiers. Natively compatible with factory Harley radios and aftermarket radios alike, the Double Trouble has a super wide range input (.41 to 10 volts) that is balanced so that it can accept anything from a standard line level RCA to a high voltage speaker level input directly from a factory radio. And it does this without the need for any noisy line levelers. This amplifier uses a far superior internal power supply to other amplifiers and can sustain extreme performance where other amplifiers just run out of gas and clip or drop in volume. This is a beast of an amplifier in a small footprint. This amplifier features a full chassis heat sink for more performance in a much smaller size package. The full chassis heat sink also allows for the amplifier to be mounted in any position and to keep cool even on the hottest summer days.
Velocity 8 DSP
The key difference between the Velocity 8 and all other DSP units is that the Velocity 8 allows anyone to perform a tested and verified tune instead of just a theoretical tune. A standard DSP allows you to input your settings which are all just best guesses and based in theory. Even for a professional. The Velocity 8 is so well equipped with integrated test equipment that your tune ends up very precise and always verified down to the finest detail.
The Velocity 8 is the most advanced and premium digital sound processor for Harley applications ever made. The Velocity 8 combines all of the best DSP features with an entire suite of professional audio testing and tuning tools. The Velocity 8 also has an integrated 4 channel amplifier specifically for fully active sound systems. Now you no longer need to cram a secondary amplifier in the fairing for your tweeters to be on their own channels. This unit has a spectacular sounding amplifier built right in.
Optional Plug & Play Connections and Harnesses
All of the wire harnesses and connections that you will need to install this system. This includes a fully loomed OFC 8 gauge power harness, waterproof fuse holder (pre-installed), an amplifier mounting pad, a fairing speaker output harness with service disconnects, a rear speaker output harness for the saddlebags with service disconnects in the fainting and at both bags as well as at each lid inside the bags, Plug and play crossovers (front and rear), plug and play 4 channel signal input from the radio, accessory power, and remote output expansion harness for external amplifiers.
Note: It is important to add details of your bike in the order notes such as any factory amplifiers or if your bike is an ultra model so that we can customize the wire harnesses for your specific bike. Feel free to give us a call for clarification. 1(888)311-0016
All 2014 and later Harley touring bikes of all trims including
- 2014 - current Street Glide, Electra Glide, and Ultra models
- 2015 - current Road Glide
- Road Kings and pre 2014 bikes require specific custom wire harnesses which are available on request. Call us at 1(888) 311-0016 to order.
- Compatible with aftermarket radios using speaker level inputs. Not compatible with RCA type input.
A Whole New Kind of Plug and Play
100% plug and play with your 2014 or later Factory radio right out of the box. We made power, accessory, and audio signal input connections all baby simple. And factory amplified bikes do not require a zillion bypass harnesses like other plug and play systems. Factory amplified and Ultra bikes only require one single additional harness, and that single harness works for all factory trims and options from non-amplified Ultra models to fully loaded CVO with multiple factory amplifiers. Even the new factory Rockford systems.
Available Plug and Play Speaker Wire Harnesses With Two Channels per Location for Fully Active Speaker Systems
Get the wire harness combination that is best for your specific system. The following wire harnesses are optional and sold separately. These wire harnesses make installation quick, easy, clean, and consistent.
The Following Optional Harnesses Make Installation Clean and Simple
- Amplifier to midrange fairing speakers
- 4 channel active rear speaker harness for lid speakers with tweeters
- 4 channel active rear speaker harness for tour pack speakers with tweeters
- 4 channel active front speaker harness for lowers with tweeters
When purchased with one of our Velocity power amplifier power kits with power tap the DSP power will simply plug into the amplifiers included power service connection. So there is no need to run a dedicated power line to the battery at all.
We do offer those additional parts and options. Call for more information 1(888) 311-0016
- Velocity 2 Years standard or 3 years if installed by an authorized Velocity Dealer
- Wire Harnesses 5 Year
Extreme Level Performance
1,100 Watts in the fairing without any modifications to the bike. This kit as is gives you 4 channels at one thousand one hunderd Watts RMS. When combind with the Velocity 8 DSP you get 8 channels and 1,340 Watts that easily fits in any '14 or later Road Glide, Street Glide, or Electra Glide fairing and is plug and play with the factory radio.
- 1,350 Watts Peak Power
- 1,100 Watts RMS Power
- 4 x 275 Watts @ 2 Ohm RMS
- 4 x 150 Watts @ 4 Ohm RMS
- 2 x 550 Watts @ 4 Ohm RMS
- Frequency Response 20hz - 25khz
- Crossover High/Low Pass 40hz - 400hz @ 12db
- Signal Input Range .41V - 10V Balanced High & Low Level
- RCA Input - Yes
- Speaker Level Input - Yes (over RCA connection)
- Efficiency 87% @ Full Power
- Remote Trigger 12V or Signal Sense
- 7.92" L x 4.13" W x 1.57" H
Dimensions are for a single amplifier. This kit comes with two amplifiers.
Velocity 8 DSP (Made in Germany)
The Velocity 8 is based on the German made Helix M5.4 DSP and is extensively modified and tailored specifically for Harley stereo systems.
- 9 Channels of DSP Output
- 4 Channels of Harley Plug & Play Input Signal
- 4 X 60W RMS @ 4 Ohms of Onboard Amplifier Power for Tweeters (up to 8)
- 4 Channels of Pre-Amp RCA Output
- 1 Channel of Balanced Subwoofer Out Over RCA
- 9 Channels of Virtual EQ in Addition to Output EQ
- 4 Channels of Input EQ (for radio signal)
- All EQ Channels are Full Parametric (4 channels input, 9 channels virtual, & 9 channels output)
Velocity R65 Neo 6.5" Midrange Speakers
- Size mm (in.) 165 (6.5)
- Power Handling - Peak 400W
- Power Handling - Continuous 150W
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 100 ÷ 10k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 97
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 38,6 (1.5)
- Magnet Neodymium
- Cone/Dome Water repellent pressed paper
Velocity RZ75H Compression Horn Tweeters
- Model: RZ75H
- Sensitivity: 105dB 1W/1M
- Frequency Response: 2.5k - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedence: 4ohm
- RMS/MAX: 50W/100W
- FS: 1.71khz
- Over-All Diameter: 2.95"
- Over-All Depth: 1.57"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 2.0"
- 12 dB Crossover Included
Velocity R690 6x9 Speakers
- Max power 300 Watts Pair
- Nominal power 150 Watts Pair
- Impedance 2 Ω
- Freq. Response 60 Hz - 20 KHz
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m) 93 dB
- Magnet Ferrite Magnet size Ø x h 85 x 17 mm 3,35“x 0,67“
- Total driver displacement 0,3 l 0,011 cf
- Weight of one component 2,315 lb
- Voice coil Ø 25 mm 0,984“
- Voice coil height 11 mm 0,433“
Video: Optional "Make Life Easy Package"
- 1 Velocity 8 DSP
- 2 Velocity RZA500.2 (Double Trouble) 550W 2-Channel Amplifier (Times 2 for 1100W)
- 1 Pair Velocity R65 Neo 6.5" Speakers
- 2 Pair Velocity RZ75H Compression Horn Tweeters (front & rear)
- 2 Pair Velocity OverDrive Plug & Play Passive Crossovers
- 1 Pair Velocity R690 6x9 Woofers
- 1 Pair Model Specific (Road Glide or Street Glide) Fairing Speaker Grills with OverDrive mounting provisions and hardware
- 1 Pair Velocity OverDrive 6x9 Compression Horn Mounting Adapters
- 2 Rolls Speaker Mounting Gasket
- 1 USB Drive with Software, Test Tracks, Installation Articles, Installation Videos
- Optional MUST BE ADDED BEFORE CHECKOUT Plug & Play Wire Harnesses (signal input connections, speaker output connections, power connections and cables, saddlebag speaker harness with disconnects, acessory power input).
What's Not Included
Must add the following options before adding to cart
- Optional Flash Tool
- Optional Plug & Play Wire Harnesses (signal input connections, speaker output connections, power connections and cables, saddlebag speaker harness with disconnects, acessory power input).
- Optional Lid Cut-In Kit
- Optional DSP Tune
- Optional Loaner Mic for Auto-Tune of DSP
Perfect way to pay within 100 days with no credit history required and no hard credit check. We cover the financing fees for you as long as you pay off your purchase within 100 days. So there are no hidden fees. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
100 Day same as cash financing
Most items ship in 24 hours (83% on average), some items do have a lead time due to manufacturing and tech oversight. All orders are processed and built in the order in which they are received. This allows our experts to review every order and check that it is correct for your specific bike. This means that sometimes you might have to wait a little longer to receive your order, but it’s always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our refund policy here.
Some items have a longer lead time due to custom assemblies and requirements for tech oversight before shipping. We do our best to add estimated lead times directly to the product page for these items as well as inform our customers over the phone. All items in an order will generally ship together, so if you have one or more items that have longer lead times the other items in your order will usually ship out as soon as all parts are assembled and inspected. Please do not plan the ride of your life around the estimated shipping times of your stereo equipment :)
Simply contact us for a return Authorization number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our return policy here.
your part is guaranteed to fit
We test fit every part we sell on actual bikes in order to verify fitment on each moden, generation, and in each possible location. You can be sure that if we have stated that a part fits your bike, that it will, or your money back. You will find model, year, and location fitment details on most product pages.
We thoroughly test every part we sell on a real bike
There are a lot of parts out there that we refuse to sell. If it’s not up to our high standards, it never makes it to this website. We have parts that fit various budgets and levels of insanity, but all parts we carry are exceptional performers.
WE ARE FULLY AUTHORIZED RETAILERS FOR ALL BRANDS WE SELL
There are only a select few authorized online retailers for the brands we sell. Most all online retailers (even the really big ones) are not authorized at all! And the manufacturer’s warranty is void before you even get your items.
ordering from american hard bag is 100% safe and secure
You can rest easy - your personal details are never shared, sold, or rented to anyone either.