Lower Fairing Speaker kit with pods for '98 - '13 Harley Road Glide, Street Glide, Road King, Electra Glide
We Build Full Systems!
There are many more speakers, amplifiers, and kits to choose from than what you see here.
Add Speakers to your Harley vented lower fairings.
Temporarily Out of Stock.
Call if you would like to be added to the back order list.
High power Hertz MPX165.3 Mile Pro 6.5" speakers are perfect for this application. These speakers have a large silk dome tweeter built right into the woofer magnet. This allows for the full range of sound to originate from a single point. This make for a much more natural sound. Even at extreme volume levels. Additionally the woofer cone acts as a horn lens that increases efficiency at the tweeters lower frequency range for a more bold and natural sound.
'13 & Down Electra Glide, Road Glide, Road King.
Speaker Grill & Paint Not Included.
Factory Harley lower fairing speaker grills can be obtained from your local Harley dealership. Paint ready. Satin black paint service available for ($25). Call to add or order with paint.
|Power Handling - Peak W||200|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||100|
|Frequency response Hz||45 ÷ 21,5k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||92|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||36 (1.42)|
|Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Woofer magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers|
1. CONCENTRIC COAXIAL TWEETER: built in the woofer voice coil, achieving one single point of emission, to re-create the virtual sound-stage like in live music performances.
2. TWEETER SUPPORT WORKING AS A REAR CHAMBER: sized for low Fs, to ensure a well damped high pass frequency roll-off, allowing low cut-off frequency crossover point.
3. 36 MM PURE COPPER WOOFER VOICE COIL: wound on a Polyamide former, for outstanding power handling and dynamic compression-free reproduction.
4. PRESSED-PULP CONE WITH COTTON FIBERS: combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response. Cone profile geometrically refined to perfectly match with the tweeter emission ensuring phase consistency in the crossover area.
5. “BOUNDARY FREE” RUBBER SURROUND: for improved efficiency and wider midbass frequency. (Logo Boundary Free)
6. OVER-SIZED FERRITE MAGNET: combined with very low carbon content iron plates, for low distortion at high power levels.
7. BASKET: low mounting depth, acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
8. ANTI-VIBRATION RUBBER MAGNET COVER: to damp spurious vibrations.