Diamond Audio HXM800.2D 800 WRMS - 2 Channel Amplifier
We Build Full Systems!
There are many more speakers, amplifiers, and kits to choose from than what you see here.
For a limited time only, buy any Diamond Audio or Rockford Fosgate amplifier and get a free 8 gauge power kit. When we run out of stock this sale will be over!
This amplifier stands out as one of the most powerful amplifiers ever designed for motorcycle audio.
Designed to deliver insane levels of power. This amplifier is one that should be considered if you are building an extreme system.
Fits in the fairing of all Harley Street Glide, Electra Glide, Road Glide '98 - Current. We also make CNC machined plexiglass amp racks for mounting this amplifier in saddlebags as well (call to order saddlebag amp rack).
This amplifier is compatible with newer '14 and up factory Harley radios as well as earlier Harleys and aftermarket radios. The HXM series amplifiers feature differential signal inputs. This means that the RCA type inputs can be fed by either a traditional RCA signal (aftermarket radio) or a speaker level input (factory radio). The differential inputs on this amplifier are also directly compatible with the '14 & up plug and play harley signal adapters that we make.
- Ultra-compact, high density aluminum alloy chassis provides superior thermal stability
- Four layer,glass epoxy circuit board for enhanced performance and reliability
- Circuit board conformal coated (water resistant) for marine applications
- Full Range Class D amplifier technology
- Bridgeable for high power operation
- Balanced differential inputs for superior noise rejection. Perfect for integrating with '14 & up factory Harley radios.
- Input sensitivity from 200mV to 10V accepts Line (RCA) and Speaker level input
- Selectable auto-turn-on modes: Signal Sensing (VOX),12V Remote (REM) and DC offset (DC)
- Fully variable, 12 dB per octave, electronic crossover
- Full range, line level outputs provided to send signal to another amplifier
- Adjustable Bass EQ (MICRO-USB) to connect our optional Bluetooth receiver-controller
- Top mounted controls for convenient adjustment
- Integrated soft clip light for quick system set-up
- Illuminated logo
RMS Power Rating
- RMS Power (2Ω): 400 W X 2
- RMS Power (4Ω): 300 W X 2
- Bridged (mono 1Ω): N/A
- Bridged (mono 2Ω): N/A
- Bridged (mono 4Ω): 800 W X 1 (4Ω ONLY)
- Topology: Full Range Class D
- Power Supply: Full PWM
- Power Supply Threshold: 10.0VDC-17.0VDC
- Idle Current: (0.7A)
- THD (1KHz@4Ω) : 0.05%
- S/N Ratio(A weighted@1W): -77.2dBA
- S/N Ratio(A weighted@FP): -98.9dBA
- Low Input Level: 0.2mV-10.0V
- High Input Level: Yes - Up to 25W RMS
- Low Input Level: 22 KΩ
- High Input Level:
- Output Impedance: 0.047Ω
- Damping Factor (50Hz@4Ω): >250
- Bandwidth (-3dB): 10Hz-35KHz
Crossover(@12dB per Octave)
- Variable High-Pass: 40Hz - 400Hz
- Variable Low-Pass: 40Hz - 400Hz
- Variable Sub-Sonic: N/A
Recommended Fuse Rating
- ATC: N/A
- Length x Width x Height (Inches): 9.74 x 5.27 x 1.75
- Length x Width x Height (mm): 247.6 x 133.9 x 44.5