Take advantage of longer terms (up to 24 months) and lower payments. No impact on your credit score because there is no hard credit check. No prepayment penalties. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
The aluminum alloy speaker basket's built-in venting provides a solid, smart foundation for impressive performance. Hertz employs a "Boundary Free" rubber surround that allows the enhanced pressed pulp and cotton fiber woofer to move more air with accuracy. The woofer's V-cone design improves dispersion and helps provide lows you can feel. Superior damping minimizes resonance to reduce distortion, so you'll experience true-to-life sound.
Hertz Components 1 year
Extreme Level Performance
- Neodymium magnet optimized with FEA simulations for natural dynamics and utmost control.
- Very low carbon content CNC machined plates for maximum magnetic permeability and low distortion at high power levels.
- Aluminum-covered pole for a linear impedance modulation and low distortion
- Double layer voice coil wound on a Polyamide former for exceptional power handling and compression-free reproduction even in the most demanding musical passages
- Exponential V-cone with optimized geometry for utmost linearity and dispersion at mid-frequency range
- “Boundary Free” IIR rubber surround, for better efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency
- Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers, combining stiffness and lightweight, to achieve wide frequency response and limited break-ups at high frequency
- Three-spoke, very acoustically transparent anti-resonant aluminum alloy basket featuring built-in venting holes
- CNC machined elegant diamond-cut basket edge featuring the Hertz logo
- Die-cast aluminum factory-provided grille featuring diamond-cut aluminum Hertz logo
- Compatible with: Hertz Mille Pro ML 280.3 Legend Fairing Speakers
- Power Handling: 250 W (Peak)
- Power Handling: 125 W (RMS)
- Impedance: 4Ω (Ohms)
- Frequency response: 40 - 6.5k (Hz)
- Sensitivity: 93 dB (SPL)
- Woofer Diameter: 6.5"
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.4"
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Cone/Dome: Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers
- (1) Set of 6.5" woofers
- All applicable hardware
Perfect way to pay within 100 days with no credit history required and no hard credit check. We cover the financing fees for you as long as you pay off your purchase within 100 days. So there are no hidden fees. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
100 Day same as cash financing
Most items ship in 24 hours (83% on average), some items do have a lead time due to manufacturing and tech oversight. All orders are processed and built in the order in which they are received. This allows our experts to review every order and check that it is correct for your specific bike. This means that sometimes you might have to wait a little longer to receive your order, but it’s always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our refund policy here.
Some items have a longer lead time due to custom assemblies and requirements for tech oversight before shipping. We do our best to add estimated lead times directly to the product page for these items as well as inform our customers over the phone. All items in an order will generally ship together, so if you have one or more items that have longer lead times the other items in your order will usually ship out as soon as all parts are assembled and inspected. Please do not plan the ride of your life around the estimated shipping times of your stereo equipment :)
Simply contact us for a return Authorization number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our return policy here.
your part is guaranteed to fit
We test fit every part we sell on actual bikes in order to verify fitment on each moden, generation, and in each possible location. You can be sure that if we have stated that a part fits your bike, that it will, or your money back. You will find model, year, and location fitment details on most product pages.
We thoroughly test every part we sell on a real bike
There are a lot of parts out there that we refuse to sell. If it’s not up to our high standards, it never makes it to this website. We have parts that fit various budgets and levels of insanity, but all parts we carry are exceptional performers.
WE ARE FULLY AUTHORIZED RETAILERS FOR ALL BRANDS WE SELL
There are only a select few authorized online retailers for the brands we sell. Most all online retailers (even the really big ones) are not authorized at all! And the manufacturer’s warranty is void before you even get your items.
ordering from american hard bag is 100% safe and secure
You can rest easy - your personal details are never shared, sold, or rented to anyone either.