This Is the Part You Need! Adding an Amplifier to Your 2014 or Newer Harley Davidson Touring Bike Has Never Been Easier.
True Plug & Play! This is the very best way to integrate an aftermarket amplifier with the factory radio of any '14 or newer Harley bagger. This harness gives you all of the connections and features you could want and it works with all variations of Harley stereo systems from basic to CVO Ultra models, both factory-amplified and non-amplified.
This Part Replaces All of the Following Harnesses.
Which makes it the best deal and the cleanest and easiest way to go.
- 2014-Up Harley Plug & Play Signal Adapter 14FPNP
- 2014-Up Harley Plug & Play Rear Signal Adapter
- Stealth Accessory Harness Power Tap
- Rear Harley Speaker Wire Harness for Bags or Tour Pack
- Stealth Power Tap Harness for Battery & Ground
- Harley Speaker Pod Plug Adapters for Fairing Speakers
- Compatible Year - 2014+
- Compatible Model - Street Glide, Road Glide, Electra Glide, Ultra
- Location - Fairing
- Additional Adapter Required - No, unless factory amplified
- Modification Required - No
- Plug & Play - Yes
Does not work directly with Sound Digital or Dayton amplifiers/DSP as those amplifiers and sound processors are not designed to take advantage of full speaker level signal over an RCA connection.
Extreme Level Performance
- Speaker Connections. Integrated wire connectors function both as butt connectors for amplifiers with pigtail speaker connections as well as wire ferrules for amplifiers with Allen screw-type speaker connections. So there is no need to go looking for additional wire connectors.
- RCA Out. Front and rear high voltage balanced (speaker level) RCA out from factory radio.
- Plug & Play Accessory Input. This connection provides accessory power for an optional DSP.
- DSP Power Sub Harness. This connection provides power, ground, and accessory for an optional (highly recommended) DSP such as a DSR1. So there is no reason to cut into the factory wire harness for power.
- True Plug & Play! No cutting any factory wires.
- Both front and rear (4 Channel) RCA out from factory radio (balanced speaker level on RCA, requires an amplifier or DSP that is designed to accept speaker level in on RCA connection).
- Front and rear speaker connections for factory locations.
- Built-in load resistors keep factory radio happy and eliminate distortion.
- Accessory, battery, and ground outputs for powering DSP without the need for any additional parts or plugs.
- Wire ferrules and crimp connectors built into the harness. No extra connectors needed.
- 100% developed and designed by American Hard Bag in the USA.
Speaker level signal over RCA - not a low level signal
(1) Radio T Harness
Take advantage of longer terms (up to 24 months) and lower payments. No impact on your credit score because there is no hard credit check. No prepayment penalties. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
Found Below Add To Cart Button or at Checkout
Perfect way to pay within 100 days with no credit history required and no hard credit check. We cover the financing fees for you as long as you pay off your purchase within 100 days. So there are no hidden fees. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
100 Day same as cash financing
Most items ship in 24 hours (83% on average), some items do have a lead time due to manufacturing and tech oversight. All orders are processed and built in the order in which they are received. This allows our experts to review every order and check that it is correct for your specific bike. This means that sometimes you might have to wait a little longer to receive your order, but it’s always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our refund policy here.
Some items have a longer lead time due to custom assemblies and requirements for tech oversight before shipping. We do our best to add estimated lead times directly to the product page for these items as well as inform our customers over the phone. All items in an order will generally ship together, so if you have one or more items that have longer lead times the other items in your order will usually ship out as soon as all parts are assembled and inspected. Please do not plan the ride of your life around the estimated shipping times of your stereo equipment :)
Simply contact us for a return Authorization number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our return policy here.
your part is guaranteed to fit
We test fit every part we sell on actual bikes in order to verify fitment on each moden, generation, and in each possible location. You can be sure that if we have stated that a part fits your bike, that it will, or your money back. You will find model, year, and location fitment details on most product pages.
We thoroughly test every part we sell on a real bike
There are a lot of parts out there that we refuse to sell. If it’s not up to our high standards, it never makes it to this website. We have parts that fit various budgets and levels of insanity, but all parts we carry are exceptional performers.
WE ARE FULLY AUTHORIZED RETAILERS FOR ALL BRANDS WE SELL
There are only a select few authorized online retailers for the brands we sell. Most all online retailers (even the really big ones) are not authorized at all! And the manufacturer’s warranty is void before you even get your items.
ordering from american hard bag is 100% safe and secure
You can rest easy - your personal details are never shared, sold, or rented to anyone either.