Audison APS 10 D
The APS 10 D is designed to deliver maximum performance in a sealed enclosure with ultra-compact volumes, from 10 lt. to 12 lt. The dual voice-coil and single voice coil versions feature push connectors for ease of wiring and configurations. Prima subwoofer components have been developed with a primary goal: to deliver high output in tight spaces.
• Ultra-low profile (4.7 in. / 120 mm) for maximum installation flexibility.
• Designed to deliver maximum performance in a sealed enclosure starting from 10 lt.
• Special designed cone-dustcap-basket geometry which guarantees a long linear excursion capability (11 mm, one-way) while keeping the mounting depth to minimum.
• Air vents on the basket underneath the spider, eliminating the need for the central pole vent allowing mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
• Massive motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) for perfect control under high power, high excursion conditions.
• Dual voice coil design specifically developed to be combined with either AP8.9 bit (2 CH + 2 CH bridged), AP5.9 bit (Sub CH) or AP4.9 bit/AP4 D (2 CH bridged) amplifiers.
Clearance Item Warranty
All items sold as a clearance special have a 90 day warranty only. Items can be exchanged or a full credit can be issued only if the item is not as described or pictured. No refunds on clearance items. Clearance items are not guaranteed to fit your specific bike. Most items in the clearance section have not been vetted for make and model fitment as our regular products are. Speakers are warranted against defects but are not warranted against burned voice coils. If you over power your speakers or fail to set them up properly, your warranty will be void. We have taken the time to carefully inspect, document, and disclose the condition of all clearance items for you. All items that are open box or are used will be disclosed in the product description. Please be sure to understand what you are buying before making your purchase. If you have any questions or need more details about any clearance item, please give us a call. 1(888)311-0016