Take advantage of longer terms (up to 24 months) and lower payments. No impact on your credit score because there is no hard credit check. No prepayment penalties. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
The AP 8 8" mid-woofer produces far better bass than other wide range mids. These woofers are loud from 40hz to 5khz, and they perform spectacularly in saddlebags when used with the Aggressor Pro 880 or Pro 80 woofer mounts. Additionally, these are the friendliest sounding woofers right out of the box. Often, 8" woofers suitable for Harley use lack bass and sound horrible until a lot of tuning is complete.
The Audison Technical Department developed the AP 8, which, thanks to the broad emission surface, provides higher energy in the low-frequency range, ensuring excellent performance when using a subwoofer is prohibited due to space limitations.
- Compatible Year - Custom
- Compatible Model - Custom
- Location - Custom
- Additional Adapter Required - Yes, Aggressor Pro 80, Aggressor Pro 880, aftermarket 8" lids or lowers
- Modification Required - Yes
- Plug & Play - No
- Works with Electric Lid Locks - N/A
Very High Level Performance
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer
- No Passive crossover required to maximize efficiency: dome profile optimized with Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow "Triple Wave" profile, for maximum excursion linearity
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for increased flexibility and quick connection. The terminal features a temperature-resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite
- Comp: Woofer
- Size: 8″
- Power Handling: 100 W Continuous Power; 300 W Peak Power
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency Response: 35 ÷ 3k Hz
- Sensitivity: 93.5 dB/Spl
- Magnet: High-density flux ferrite
- Dome: Water-repellent pressed paper
Flexible buy now and pay later financing with split-pay option
Perfect way to pay within 100 days with no credit history required and no hard credit check. We cover the financing fees for you as long as you pay off your purchase within 100 days. So there are no hidden fees. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
100 Day same as cash financing
Most items ship in 24 hours (83% on average), some items do have a lead time due to manufacturing and tech oversight. All orders are processed and built in the order in which they are received. This allows our experts to review every order and check that it is correct for your specific bike. This means that sometimes you might have to wait a little longer to receive your order, but it’s always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our refund policy here.
Some items have a longer lead time due to custom assemblies and requirements for tech oversight before shipping. We do our best to add estimated lead times directly to the product page for these items as well as inform our customers over the phone. All items in an order will generally ship together, so if you have one or more items that have longer lead times the other items in your order will usually ship out as soon as all parts are assembled and inspected. Please do not plan the ride of your life around the estimated shipping times of your stereo equipment :)
Simply contact us for a return Authorization number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our return policy here.
your part is guaranteed to fit
We test fit every part we sell on actual bikes in order to verify fitment on each moden, generation, and in each possible location. You can be sure that if we have stated that a part fits your bike, that it will, or your money back. You will find model, year, and location fitment details on most product pages.
We thoroughly test every part we sell on a real bike
There are a lot of parts out there that we refuse to sell. If it’s not up to our high standards, it never makes it to this website. We have parts that fit various budgets and levels of insanity, but all parts we carry are exceptional performers.
WE ARE FULLY AUTHORIZED RETAILERS FOR ALL BRANDS WE SELL
There are only a select few authorized online retailers for the brands we sell. Most all online retailers (even the really big ones) are not authorized at all! And the manufacturer’s warranty is void before you even get your items.
ordering from american hard bag is 100% safe and secure
You can rest easy - your personal details are never shared, sold, or rented to anyone either.