Take advantage of longer terms (up to 24 months) and lower payments. No impact on your credit score because there is no hard credit check. No prepayment penalties. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
BX2 has a bass frequency extension technology that provides increased perceived bass frequency response below the low frequency cut off in an audio system. BX2 uses the principle of the missing fundamental, which creates the sensation of low frequencies by generating a carefully calculated series of harmonics designed to simulate the auditory experience in the human ear caused by the missing fundamental pitch.
These harmonics extend the perceived frequency response up to 1.5 octaves below the speaker cutoff frequency (f3) without perceived distortion, increased peak power consumption, or peak speaker excursion.
BX2 technology allows the system user to experience dramatically improved levels of system performance, sound quality, and improved low-frequency response by:
Increasing low-frequency output and performance without causing the speakers to perform outside their physical design limitations.
Decreasing power consumption during low-frequency reproduction up to 75%.
Allows small format speakers to reproduce low frequencies traditionally designed for larger speakers.
- Compatible Year - All
- Compatible Model - All
- Location - All
- Additional Adapter Required - Yes
- Modification Required - No
- Plug & Play - No
- Works with Electric Lid Locks - N/A
Very High Level Performance
- The KS125.2BX Mini Exclusively Incorporates ARC Audio’s BX2 Low-Frequency Enhancement Technology. The BX2 Technology Gives You Big Bass And Improved Low-Frequency Response Without The Additional Physical Demand On Your Speakers.
- The KS125.2BX Mini Uses A High-Velocity Forced Induction Fan For Additional Cooling.
- Bridge Auto Detect Mode (Autosense Turn On).
- Ultra-Compact Chassis Design Allows For Installation In Small Vehicles And Inside The Factory Fairing Of Most HD Brand Motorcycles.
- Class G/H Switching Design Allows For Maximum Sound Quality, Performance And Reliability Without Distortion And Lack Of Performance Of Digital Class-D Amplifiers.
- Designed By Audio Industry Engineer Robert Zeff.
- Self Branded Ultra-Low ESR Caps And Power Supply Components Allow For maximum Efficiency Without Any Compromise Of Sound Quality Or Long-Term Performance.
- Protection Against: Reverse Voltage, Speaker Short, And Thermal Overload.
- Wide Band Over Voltage Protection Allows For Continued Use Without Interruption From Very High Voltage Spikes That Can Happen With Stator Based Charging Systems.
- Can Drive Highly Reactive Loads Hi-Level Speaker Inputs For OEM Applications And Integration From Most Factory Radios Allowing You To Retain All Of The Factory Steering Wheel/Handle Bar Controls And Features.
- Optically Isolated Mosfet Power Supply.
- Stable to 2-Ohms Stereo.
- Ultra-Low Radiated Noise for Clean AM/FM/ Reception
- KS Mini Amplifier Manual Download Product Manual Here
- KS 125.2 Mini Product Review Download Product Review Here
- 2- Channels @ 4 Ohms 70 Watts
- 2-Channels @ 2 Ohms 125 Watts
- 1-Channel @ 4 Ohms (Bridged) 250 Watts
- Frequency Response 5Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Range 50Hz - 550Hz
- Bass Boost No
- S/N Ratio 101dB
- Input Sensitivity (Low) 170mV - 3.5V
- BX2 Technology (Bal) Yes
- Fuse 170mV - 3.5V
- Dimensions 8.25"(L) x 4.8"(W) x 1.7"(H)
- 1 KS 125.2 amplifier
- All hardware
- Owner's Manual
Perfect way to pay within 100 days with no credit history required and no hard credit check. We cover the financing fees for you as long as you pay off your purchase within 100 days. So there are no hidden fees. Apply without any impact on your credit score.
100 Day same as cash financing
Most items ship in 24 hours (83% on average), some items do have a lead time due to manufacturing and tech oversight. All orders are processed and built in the order in which they are received. This allows our experts to review every order and check that it is correct for your specific bike. This means that sometimes you might have to wait a little longer to receive your order, but it’s always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our refund policy here.
Some items have a longer lead time due to custom assemblies and requirements for tech oversight before shipping. We do our best to add estimated lead times directly to the product page for these items as well as inform our customers over the phone. All items in an order will generally ship together, so if you have one or more items that have longer lead times the other items in your order will usually ship out as soon as all parts are assembled and inspected. Please do not plan the ride of your life around the estimated shipping times of your stereo equipment :)
Simply contact us for a return Authorization number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! You can find our return policy here.
your part is guaranteed to fit
We test fit every part we sell on actual bikes in order to verify fitment on each moden, generation, and in each possible location. You can be sure that if we have stated that a part fits your bike, that it will, or your money back. You will find model, year, and location fitment details on most product pages.
We thoroughly test every part we sell on a real bike
There are a lot of parts out there that we refuse to sell. If it’s not up to our high standards, it never makes it to this website. We have parts that fit various budgets and levels of insanity, but all parts we carry are exceptional performers.
WE ARE FULLY AUTHORIZED RETAILERS FOR ALL BRANDS WE SELL
There are only a select few authorized online retailers for the brands we sell. Most all online retailers (even the really big ones) are not authorized at all! And the manufacturer’s warranty is void before you even get your items.
ordering from american hard bag is 100% safe and secure
You can rest easy - your personal details are never shared, sold, or rented to anyone either.