This product has a 1 week build time before shipping.
'14 & Up Plug and Play Amplifier, EQ, and Power Harness Combo.
We Build Full Systems!
There are many more speakers, amplifiers, and kits to choose from than what you see here.
Save Big and Get the Best Performance with This Combo Package.
This is a killer package for adding a powerful four channel amplifier to any '14 & up Harley Davidson Bagger. This kit addresses all of the common issues with adding an aftermarket amplifier to a modern Harley Davidson.
Fitment: '14 - Current Street/Electra Glide, '15 - Current Road Glide
What You Get
- Diamond Audio Micro4V2 600 Watt 4 Channel Amplifier
- Plug & Play Bluetooth Digital EQ
- Premium 8 Gauge Plug & Play Power Kit
- EQ is programmed by Bluetooth using a free app on your smartphone.
- Very simple user friendly setup!
- Includes a 7 Band EQ with speaker level inputs and 6 channels of RCA outputs (front, rear, and sub).
- Includes Plug & Play connectors for both the radio as well as the fairing speaker pods
- Load resistors for the factory radio are already integrated in the plug & play wire harness. This gives you a nice volume range without distortion problems that you would get from a standard high to low level converter.
- 600 watt Diamond Audio Micro4V2 amplifier included.
- Premium OFC 8 gauge power and speaker wire kit included for mounting the amplifier in the fairing.
- Velcro mounting pad for amplifier included
This kit takes front speaker signal only but outputs 6 channels (front, rear, sub). Fader for rear speakers is controlled by the smartphone app and not your factory radio controls. The EQ app is baby simple to use and does a spectacular job of dealing with the factory radio's built in EQ curve that does not sound good with aftermarket equipment on its own.
The included plug and play signal harness has built in load resistors that dramatically improve the sound quality of your factory Harley Davidson radio.
The included power harness is 100% OFC Copper and not that Aluminum junk. A waterproof Mini ANL fuse holder is included and already installed on the harness along with chrome battery ring terminals an braided nylon wire loom. This is a very nice power kit.
Newly Redesigned V2 Micro Amplifiers Have Loads of New Improvements on an Already Great Design.
- Advanced Active Crossover Options
- Selectable Hi-Pass or Low-Pass Crossover When Bridging
- Bluetooth Expansion Port
- Selectable 3 Option Auto Turn-On Mode Circuit
RMS Power Rating:
- Max Power: 600 W RMS
- RMS Power (2Ω): 150W x 4
- RMS Power (4Ω): 80W x 4
- Bridged(mono 1Ω): N/A
- Bridged(mono 2Ω): N/A
- Bridged(mono 4Ω): 300 W x 2
- Topology: Full Range Class D
- Power Supply: Full PWM
- Power Supply Threshold: 10.0VDC-17.0VDC
- Idle Current: (0.7A)
- THD 4(1KH@4Ω) : 0.5%
- S/N Ratio(A weighted@1W): -85dBA
- S/N Ratio(A weighted@FP): -101.1 dBA
- Low Input Level: 200mV-5.0V
- Hight Input Level: N/A
- Low Input Level: 20 KΩ
- AUX Input Level: 20 KΩ
- Output Impedance: 0.018Ω
- Damping Factor(50Hz@4Ω): >70
- Bandwidth(-3dB): 10Hz-35 Hz
- Variable High-Pass: 25Hz-250Hz(front only)
- Variable Low-Pass: 50Hz-200Hz
- Variable Sub-Pass: N/A
- ATC: 40A
- Lenght x Width x Height(Inches): 8.39" x 4.05" x 1.38"
- Lenght x Width x Height(mm): 213.1 x 102.9 x 35