- Prior purchase of Helix MFour DSP amplifier. This kit will not work without the Helix DSP amplifier. All audio systems that are Live Tune Enabled at AmericanHardBag.com have a Helix MFour DSP amplifier.
- PC with included software loaded. Software comes on a USB drive in the kit.
- PC must be connected to the amplifier in the bike via USB
- Full audio system must already be installed
- Bike must be connected to an automatic battery charger with a minimum 30 amp ability
- Microphone must be setup over the bike and connected to the PC
- Internet connection for remote tuning option
- Cellphone so that we can talk to you during tuning session
- Signed rental agreement. After your rental purchase you will be emailed a rental contract that will need to be E-signed before we can ship your Live Tune kit out.
- Have your bike in a place where you can make some real noise. Maybe give your neighbors a heads up. We are not responsible for the police showing up at your house due to the loud stereo.
Live Remote Tuning Session Included with Rental
We want you up and running fast. This rental includes up to 1 hour of one on one tuning time with one of our techs. Most tunes only take about 20 minutes. We remotely log into your PC using TeamViewer and we can then see the software and analyzer on screen and remotely control your entire bike system and make adjustments for you or show you how to make any adjustment yourself. TeamViewer is a safe and secure way to remotely connect to your PC and once our session is over we will no longer have access to your computer.
- Rental term is 5 business days (Monday through Friday)
- Rental amount $125
- Fully Refundable $200 deposit
- Free return shipping included
- $50 store credit if returned early (see contract for details)
- Live remote tuning session with our tech team included
- $50 per day after the 5 day term
- Kit Not For Sale