Attention! This Item Is Made to Order and Has a 7 Business Day Build Time.
Harley Amplifier, EQ, and Harness Power Combo
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
Full Warranty from Authorized Retailer
100% Fitment Guaranteed
This Product Passes Our Performance & Quality Tests
American Hard Bag now offers easy financing through Snap! Finance.
Fast & Easy • No Credit Needed • 100-Day Cash Pay Off
We Build Full Systems!
There are many more speakers, amplifiers, and kits to choose from than what you see here.
Save Big and Get the Best Audio Performance with This Amplifier & DSP Combo Package
This is a killer package for adding a powerful four channel amplifier to any Bagger. This kit addresses all of the common issues with adding an aftermarket amplifier to a modern Harley Davidson, Indian, or Victory with a factory radio. This kit also works perfectly with aftermarket radios as well.
Fitment: All Baggers with fairings.
We also have a version of this kit that has been designed specifically for Road Kings. Call for info 1(916) 823-5256
What You Get:
- Diamond Audio Micro4V2 600 Watt 4 Channel Amplifier
- Rockford DSR1 Bluetooth Digital EQ
- Premium 8 Gauge Plug & Play Power Kit for Fairing Mounted Amplifier
- EQ is programmed by Bluetooth using a free app on your smartphone.
- Very simple user friendly setup!
- Includes a 31 Band EQ for each speaker (up to 8 channels) with speaker level inputs or line level RCA and 8 channels of RCA outputs (front, 2nd front, rear, and sub).
- 600 watt Diamond Audio Micro4V2 amplifier included.
- Premium OFC 8 gauge power and speaker wire kit included for mounting the amplifier in the fairing.
- Velcro mounting pad for amplifier included
This kit takes 2 or 4 channels of signal input but outputs 8 channels (front 1, front 2, rear, sub). The EQ app is simple to use and does a spectacular job of dealing with the factory radio's built in EQ curve that does not sound good with aftermarket equipment on its own.
The included power harness is 100% OFC Copper and not that Aluminum junk. A waterproof Mini ANL fuse holder is included and already installed on the harness along with chrome battery ring terminals and braided nylon wire loom. This is a very nice power kit.
If you plan to use this kit with a '14 or newer Harley factory radio, we make a plug and play harness for that. You can find it here.
Newly Redesigned V2 Micro Amplifiers Have Loads of New Improvements on an Already Great Design
- Advanced Active Crossover Options
- Selectable Hi-Pass or Low-Pass Crossover When Bridging
- Selectable 3 Option Auto Turn-On Mode Circuit
RMS Power Rating:
- Max Power: 600 W RMS
- RMS Power (2Ω): 150W x 4
- RMS Power (4Ω): 80W x 4
- Bridged(mono 1Ω): N/A
- Bridged(mono 2Ω): N/A
- Bridged(mono 4Ω): 300 W x 2
- Topology: Full Range Class D
- Power Supply: Full PWM
- Power Supply Threshold: 10.0VDC-17.0VDC
- Idle Current: (0.7A)
- THD 4(1KH@4Ω) : 0.5%
- S/N Ratio(A weighted@1W): -85dBA
- S/N Ratio(A weighted@FP): -101.1 dBA
- Low Input Level: 200mV-5.0V
- Hight Input Level: N/A
- Low Input Level: 20 KΩ
- AUX Input Level: 20 KΩ
- Output Impedance: 0.018Ω
- Damping Factor(50Hz@4Ω): >70
- Bandwidth(-3dB): 10Hz-35 Hz
- Variable High-Pass: 25Hz-250Hz(front only)
- Variable Low-Pass: 50Hz-200Hz
- Variable Sub-Pass: N/A
- ATC: 40A
- Lenght x Width x Height(Inches): 8.39" x 4.05" x 1.38"
- Lenght x Width x Height(mm): 213.1 x 102.9 x 35
NOTE: THIS ITEM REQUIRES A 1 WEEK BUILD TIME BEFORE IT SHIPS.
Please be sure before you decide to purchase.
This product has a 10% restocking fee if you cancel your order. Returns are not accepted on this item if you simply change your mind. We understand that there are a lot of settings associated with configuring a sound processor and that's why we offer free setup files and free support. We also have done more documentation on how to setup your DSR1 than anyone else on the planet.
Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions about the DSR1 or how it should be set up for your particular system. 1(916) 823-5256